Massage Therapist - Hourly + 25% Commission & Tips!
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
*Hire on Bonus*
$1,500 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $500 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
Base hourly pay, plus 25% commission, plus tips
SUMMARY: Apply techniques and therapies to positively effect guests’ health and well-being.
- Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues for the purpose of health and well-being
- Able to perform all massage services offered by Wave Spa
- Recommend beneficial exercises for continued health
- Keep work area clean, organized and sanitized
- Recommend retail products for guests’ needs
- Recommend and schedule guests future appointments
- Provide backup support to Spa Receptionist
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Massage Therapy
- Demonstrated knowledge of massage therapy products and latest trends
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to learn appropriate product and equipment usage
- Ability to enthusiastically and professionally sell spa products and services
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.